*Registration only through our official app - link
Gully Cricket is an informal form of the game of cricket, played by people of all
genders and all ages in gardens, backyards, on the street, in parks, beaches
and any area not specifically intended for the purpose.
1. Only three members are allowed in a team.
2. One player cannot play from two teams.
3. Team consists of two boys and one girl.
4. One drop one hand catch will be considered out.
5. Hitting the ball directly outside the boundary line will result out.
6. It will be a 3 over game.
7. Entry fees will be a sum of Rs.50/-.
A three legged race involves two participants to complete a short sprint with the left leg of one runner strapped to the right leg of another runner.
The objective for the partners to run together without falling over and beat the other contstants to the finish line.
Table tennis, also known as ping pong, is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight ball back and forth across a table using small bats.
A point is scored when a player fails to return the ball within the rules. Play is fast and demands quick reactions. Spinning the ball alters its trajectory and limits an opponent's options, giving the hitter a great advantage.
1. A team should consist of 3 member.
2. A matches will play be a play-off of 5 sets and Final will be of 7 sets (each set of 11 points).
3. Game will be on league basis.
4. All international Rules will be followed.
5. Referee's decision would be final.
Tug Of War a unique sport which involve your inner strength to defeat the opponent. A unique kind
of event which promises to be fun-filled as we have many categories to make you stand on your feet
and cheer up for your favourite team.
From girls to boys we have all them to be part of Tug of War. Show Your Strength and take the prize...
Let's everyone put on your shoes, collect your strength and shout out... DUM LAGA KE HAISHAAAAA...
RULES AND REGULATIONS:-
1. No inappropriate language will be tolerated.
2. Proper athletic shoes are recommended.
3. Gloves may be worn.
4. Players may only pull for one team.
5. A single team may consist of maximum 6 players.
6. No wrapping the rope around any body part during the pull.
7. The first team to pull mid rope marker beyond midline is the winner.
8. The direction of pull will be decided by a coin toss.
9. Decision made by match referee/judge will be final.
10. Lowering your elbow below the knee level while pulling the rope will be considered as a foul.
11. Touching the ground for a longer period of time will also considered as a foul.
In order to have a particular category TUG OF WAR we need to have minimum 04 teams, otherwise, we will not have the Event for particular Category.
K S Deepak:+91-8974643859
An essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author's own argument - but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of a paper, an article, a phamplet, and a short story.
You may have an untold story within you. We are giving you a chance to express your thoughts in a piece of a paper.
Ravishek Singh: +91-9430235148
Come test your skill and accuracy of your foot in this exciting challenge called "Ball In The Hole";.
Make the ball pass through the provided target continuously 7 times from five different angles and the world is yours.
May god give you a Nike(mercurial/hypervenom), Adidas(predator) boot as a prize and many more.
The sack race or gunny sack race is a competitive game in which participants place both of their legs inside a sack or pillow case
that reaches their waist or neck and hop forward from a starting point toward a finish line.
The first person to cross the finish line is the winner of the race.