*Registration only through our official app - link
Earthenware painting has been a popular art since ancient times. It is not only a good
recreation for both men and women but also can be said as an insignia to various ceramic
arts and artists like the Warli. So why late? Idolise yourself to join this amazing event and
exhibit, enhance your artistic skills.
1) Participants need to paint the given pots with any theme of their choice.
2) They can participate individually or in teams with Max. team size of 2 members.
3) Participants will be provided with 1 small size pot (to each team), fabric/poster paints of 6 primary shades and a paint brush.
4) Each team is required to pay INR 30 as registration fee (non-refundable) to the organizers.
5) Participants are highly encouraged to bring their own paints of different shades and brushes of various sizes.
6) Time limit is 2 hours.
1. One can either participate as a speaker to share your stories or as a listener to be part of someone else.
2. 15 slots will be assigned for the speakers.
3. Each speaker will be given 6 minutes to speak.
"Creativity without strategy is called Art and Creativity with strategy is called Advertising".
Becho Toh Jaane gives you a platform to showcase your marketing skills.
"If You Are Not Taking Care Of Your Customer, Your Competitor Will".
"Where your thoughts are heard, and words analysed.
Where tactic conquers and battle arises."
A debate that will stir up your psyche with ideas.
A dialectic that lets you stand out of the crowd.
A deliberation that will set tongues rolling and start minds boggling.
So use your reason, challenge the opposition, and make your voice heard.
Verbosity : Debate Competitions in Hindi and English Languages separately.
Vaibhav Kumar Mangal:+91-9413172323
Shrihari Mani Tripathi
Berolina M. Nongdhar
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an 8x8 grid.
The game is played by millions of people worldwide. Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns.
Each of the six piece types moves differently, with the most powerful being the queen and the least powerful the pawn. The objective is to chechmate the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.
Carrom (also spelled Karrom) is a "strike-and-pocket" tabletop game.
This uses a striker disk with a flick of the finger to make contact with and move lighter object disks called carrom men, which are thus propelled into one of four corner pockets.
The aim of the game is to pot(pocket) one's nine carrom men and the queen before one's opponent does.
1. All competitors must weigh in, in order to compete during designated registration times only.
2. Competitors may not wear items on their competing hand, only at the referee discretion.
1. Competing elbow must be placed on the elbow pad at all times.
2. Competing elbow must not extend beyond any side of the elbow pad, if the competitor is riding on their triceps or forearm.
3. Any two warnings will consist of a foul.
4. Competing wrists must be straight before start of match.
5. Gripped hands must be in center of table.
Jai Dev Singh:+91-8794751093
The puzzle challenges players to align a single color on each side.
You would be amazed to know that there are 43 Quintillion or more specifically 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 different ways to scramble a Rubik's Cube [3x3] which can be solved in 20 moves or less.
So what are you waiting for? Accept the challenge and try your move. Be fast enough that everything you see around seems to be in slow moves.
Only individual entries are eligible.
The decision of the quiz-coordinators will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
The questions shall be in the form of multiple choice, True / False statement, Specific-answer question etc.
Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
ELIMINATION-I ROUND -
Each individual would be given a set of question paper containing 20 multiple choice questions.
Time limit - 15 minutes.
Only 10 individuals would be selected for ELIMINATION-II.
In case of tie between 2 or more individuals, further 5 questions would be asked for final selection.
The selected individuals shall have to appear for the final round.
ELIMINATION-II ROUND -
Each individual will have to guess a word with the help of some clues.
Total no of clues taken to guess the word correctly will be the deciding factor for selection of individuals.
Out of 10 participants, 6 will qualify for the Final Stage, where no elimination will occur.